(1) It has good moisture absorption and air permeability, and is comfortable to wear;
(2) Soft hand feeling, soft luster and rustic;
(3) Good warmth retention and excellent wearing performance;
(4) Good dyeability, bright color, complete color spectrum, but not good color fastness;
(5) Alkali and acid resistance. The concentrated alkali treatment can make the fiber section of the fabric round, thereby improving the luster of the fabric, that is, the mercerizing effect
(6) The light fastness is good, but long-term exposure to the sun will cause fading and strength reduction;
(7) Poor elasticity, easy to produce wrinkles and creases are not easy to recover;
(8) Pure cotton fabric is easy to mold and deteriorate, but it is resistant to insects.