The purchase of 100 cotton materials can be said that this is an important task that cannot be treated and carried out because if the wrong choice occurs, it will affect the normal use of the material and its use, and even cause waste and bring economic benefits to the user. Loss, so there will be this specific requirement, and it must be strictly enforced. In addition, in terms of purchase considerations, it is necessary to take into account the origin of the product, parameters, quality, price and manufacturer, etc., one can not be missed.
Comparison of 2.100 cotton material and pure cotton material
Comparison of 100 cotton materials and pure cotton materials, which is seen by professionals, is mainly the difference in cotton content and processing, which is specifically:
(1) Pure cotton means that the fabric is 100% cotton, and 100 cotton material means that all materials are cotton.
(2) In the processing, the cotton fabric is easy to wrinkle, and if the processing method of the 100 cotton material is different, it can be made not easy to wrinkle.
(3) In terms of specific materials, there are some differences between the two, so there is no confusion and there is a problem in selection and use.
However, they do not have any difference in appearance, and have some of the same advantages. They are healthier to the body because cotton fiber is a natural fiber. It does not have any irritation and no negative effect when it comes into contact with human skin. performance. In addition, it has a very good performance in heat resistance, alkali resistance and warmth retention.
3. Is the fabric made of 100 cotton material a cotton fabric?
A fabric made of 100 cotton material, which is a cotton fabric, and this is one of the fabrics, which has some corresponding characteristics, and is:
(1) It can have good moisture absorption performance. Under normal conditions, its fiber can absorb water into the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8%-10%. When it comes into contact with human skin, it will feel soft and not stiff.
(2) Cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity with low heat transfer coefficient. Since the cotton fiber itself is high in porosity and elasticity, a large amount of air can be accumulated between the fibers, and the air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, so the cotton fiber textile can have good moisture retention.
(3) Since cotton fiber is a natural fiber, its main component is cellulose, and a small amount of waxy substance and nitrogenous substance and pectin, so there is no side effect on the body, it can be said that it is beneficial to the human body. harm.