(2) the slurry is the direction of the warp, and the direction of the weft is not starched.
(3) one of the main densities of general fabric is the warp direction, and the smaller one is the weft.
(4) the material of the reed mark is obvious, and the direction of the sley is the warp direction.
(5) half - line fabric, usually the direction of the strand line, the direction of single yarn is the direction of filling.
(6) if the yarn of single yarn fabric is unturned, the Z twist is directed to the direction of the warp, and S twist to the direction of the weft.
(7) if the yarn count, twist, twist and twist of the fabric are different, then the yarn strips shall be uniform and glossy.
(8) if the yarn twist of the fabric is not at the same time, the large majority of the twist is the warp direction, and the twist is small.
(9) towel fabric, the yarn of its starting loop is the direction of the warp, without the loop of the loop.
(10), stripe, the direction of its stripes is usually in the direction of direction.
(11) if the fabric has a system of yarn with a number of different specific Numbers, this direction is directed.
(12), yarns, twisted yarn in the direction of the direction, the direction of untwisted yarn is the direction of filling.
(13) in the interweaving of different raw materials, cotton wool or cotton linen interwoven fabrics, cotton is the warp;
Silk is the warp thread in wool interwoven.
Silk and cotton are the warp threads.
Natural silk and silk interwoven, natural thread is warp yarn;
In natural silk and rayon, natural silk is warp.
Due to the wide range of fabrics and the variety of fabrics, the requirements for fabric materials and organizational structure are varied, so in the judgment, it is also determined according to the specific situation of the fabric.
3. The pros and cons of fabrics
(1) the pattern and color of the front of general fabric are clear and beautiful than the reverse.
(2) with an extra view of the fabric and the color of the fabric, the facade pattern must be clear and pleasing to the eye.
(3), convex and concave fabrics, which are closely and delicate, with stripes or patterns;
The reverse side is rough and has a long float.
(4) hair fabric: single - faced fabric with a plush side.
The fabric of double - face hair is bright and clean and the neat side is the front of the fabric.
(5) look at the fabric side of the fabric, and the bright and neat side of the cloth is the front of the fabric.
(6) double layer, multi-layer fabric, if the warp and weft density is not at the same time, it is generally positive to have a larger density or positive material.
(7), leno fabric: clear lines, sharp and protruding sides are positive.
(8) towel fabric: the large density of the loop is positive.
(9) printed fabric: a clear pattern and a brighter colour.
(10) fabric of the whole piece: in addition to the export products, there is usually the reverse of the label and the factory inspection seal.
Most of the fabrics have obvious differences on the front and back, but there are also quite a few of them that are very similar and can be applied on both sides. Therefore, it is not important to differentiate the fabric from the opposite side.