Polyester fabric material, which is a common and commonly used fabric, and can be said to be a chemical fiber garment fabric used in daily life. It is characterized by good wrinkle resistance and shape retention, and is suitable for making jacket garments, various bags and bags. Some outdoor items such as tents.
Polyester, which is widely used and widely used in the manufacture of clothing and industrial products, its flame retardant polyester, which is very flame retardant, can be used in the field of protection and can be used in metallurgy and forestry. In the industries of chemical, petroleum and fire protection, it is used to make flame-retardant protective clothing to ensure personal safety. In addition, according to actual needs or some special requirements, we can produce a series of products with waterproof, oil-proof and anti-static functions. The anti-static flame-retardant fabric can be obtained by interweaving flame-retardant polyester and conductive fibers. Polyester can be blended or interwoven with various textile fibers to obtain different products, which can make up for the deficiency of pure polyester fabric and exert its good taking performance.
2. Characteristics of polyester fabric material
(1) Polyester fabric, which has high strength and good elastic recovery ability, therefore, the fabric is relatively strong and durable and wrinkle-free and non-iron.
(2) The fabric is easy to dry after washing, and does not have problems such as deformation, and has good washing and wearability.
(3) Its heat resistance is very good and thermoplastic, light resistance is good, its light fastness is better than natural fiber fabric.
(4) It is resistant to various chemicals, resistant to acids and alkalis, and not afraid of mold and insects.
3. Polyester fabric purchase
Look at the warp and weft: Knitted polyester fabrics are warp knitted fabrics and weft knitted fabrics. If you choose pants and skirts, it is better to choose knitted polyester warp knitted fabrics.
Look at the level: it has different levels, such as first-class products, second-class products, third-class products and other foreign products, and different levels correspond to different qualities.
Look at the appearance: mainly to see the close degree of the fabric organization, and whether the fabric meets the basic requirements of the garment style, so as to achieve the effect of the fabric appearance and the clothing style.